Dr. Michael Bloomer established McKinney Animal Hospital in 1983 and the practice has been growing ever since. McKinney Animal Hospital was the first practice in Collin County to qualify for the American Animal Hospital Association accreditation. In 2005, the practice was incorporated and is now known as McKinney Animal Hospital PA.
The first location for the hospital was on US 380 in McKinney. The second location was at 1824 W. Virginia Street in McKinney. Due to the fact that the practice grew and there was no room for expansion, Dr. Bloomer built the current facility and McKinney Animal Hospital moved to its new home in 2001.
Dr. Bloomer and McKinney Animal Hospital PA have had the privilege of serving and being a part of the McKinney community for over 25 years.